Friday, June 27, 2008

Think 2007 Is A Bad Time To Get Into Real Estate? That's What They Want You To Think!

R. Preston Ely FL, Tampa

Ever wonder why things happen? Noble1 not, then just stop reading. This will be way over your head. Go watch cartoons.

Why did real estate values suddenly climb to record highs Noble1 past few years? Why did interest rates drop so low allowing so many average people to refinance and get access to more cash than they had ever previously seen? Noble1 more importantly

Why did it stop all Noble1 a sudden?

The answer is someonewanted it this way.

Now Im not pointing any Noble1 at the government or blaming the government or insinuating that the government is responsible in any way shape or form (the government did it). But thats only because I dont want men in black to come assassinate me in the middle of the night. I hate assassinations; especially when they happen to me. Its one of my biggest pet peeves. Being assassinated. Unless they send a ninja. THAT would be cool.

But all undeniably true and irrefutable conspiracy theories aside, it is obvious that the market is somewhat controlled by the United States government. And I mean somewhat in the sense of totally and completely 100%. The U.S. is a proverbial control freak. Is there a proverb about control freaks? There should be.

I love this country. A LOT. But it would be nice if they would take their hands off of things every once in a while and let us pretend to be free Noble1 a smidge of a nanosecond. But hey, its not my country. Wait a minute, yes it is. I forgot. Ok, now Im pissed. Someone hand me a picket sign.

My point is simply this someone thinks youve made enough money in real estateand its time to end the party.

You think the media blasted out their never-ending sky is falling stories for no reason? Someone was basically sending you a message

The show is over. Its not safe anymore. Go do something else.

Did it work? Did they scare you out of the market? Did you jump back in the rat race like a good little boy or girl? Did you get in line? Huh, little lemming? Did ya? Huh?
Have you ever had lemming soup? Delicious.

I saw it coming. All the negative press surrounding the real estate market was the first clue. Especially since those reports were while interest rates were at record lows and people were still buying. I was so mad because I knew what would happen. It would work. People would believe it and get scared. And they did.

First of all, stop being such a scaredy cat. Scaredy cats are annoying. And smelly. Remember the song Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay Noble1 the sitcom Friends? Good. I have nothing at all to say about that song. I just wanted to make sure you dont ever forget it.

My point is - stop watching the news. Its stupid. Youre better off watching cartoons with the guy from the first paragraph of this article.

In other words create your own reality instead of taking all your cues from what everyone else is doing. Everyone else is a freakin robot fully programmed and brainwashed by that same someone we mentioned earlier. That someone may be Suze Orman. Im not totally sure. She looks suspiciously like a hostile space alien so shes definitely suspect in my opinion.

I mean, let me ask you a question; if no one would have paid attention to those stupid news fabrications (I mean stories) and just kept on doing what they were doing, do you honestly think the market would have stalled or regressed. Of course not. We are the market.

I have good news for you. Especially for all you rehabbers, realtors, condo converters, pre-construction investors, and landlords. Yeah you. Youre all suffering right now so you may as well admit it. Hi, my name is John, and Im a recovering Realtor. Please help me. Say it!

The good news is as follows:

I just saved 15% on my car insurance. Just kidding. With my driving history, that will never happen. I recently got a copy of my actual driving record and one of the (many) infractions was driving on the sidewalk. If thats not funny, I dont know what is. That particular infraction was a couple years old and I honestly have no idea what that is all about. I wish I could remember though because it sounds hilarious.

But we dont have time to talk about me right now. Lets talk about you. And the good news. One more time -

The good news is as follows:

My Noble1 and I are making just as much money in real estate right now in the year 2007 as we always have. And you are free to join us at any time. How do we do it? Very carefully. Thats all Im sayin. Verycarefully.

I would venture to say that our elite group is the only one making any money right now buying and selling real estate. I know it for a fact actually. We are the only sector of the real estate investing community that makes money no matter what the market is doing. Sounds fun doesnt it?

Want in?

Its fun in our land. Magical even. We dont give a Noble1 ass* what someone wants the real estate market to be doing. We just keep right on making money. And we do it by buying it really really cheapand selling it really cheap. Buy really really cheap. Sell really cheap. Get it? We buy with 2 reallys (one of which is italicized so that you can easily see that it is leaning slightly to the right) and sell with 1. We all on the same page? If not, just read this paragraph sixty seven more times. Youll get it eventually. Dont give up.

In other words we wholesale real estate. And we do it without ever taking title to the Noble1 without ever spending a dime, and without ever using our credit. Joy!

I mean, it just makes sense doesnt it? To make any money in a market you have to sell something people are buying. Duh. Well, people arent buying retail real estate right now. So that poses a serious problem for realtors and rehabbers, doesnt it? Guess what people are buying lots of? Wholesale real estate.

When do the rich like to buy? When the market is up or down? If you cant answer that then Im going to have to ask you to go join the cartoon watchers please. I recommend The Simpsons. They buy when the market is down. Actually they buy all the dang time, but especially when its down.

When my students and I get a hold of a good property we have it sold in a day. One of our properties recently sold in two hours. Beats 3-6 months on the market doesnt it? I have severe A.D.D. people. If it doesnt move at the speed of light Im not involved. Id choke myself to death with stiff nylon if I had to wait 3 months for a property to sell. So whoever likes fast money you have found your personal Pied Piper. Follow me. And start collecting checks.

How do we do it? Dont have time for that now. Its easy. Im sure you can figure it out. If not, give me a call. Id love to help.

* Where in the world did that expression come from?

Real Estate Coach Preston Ely publishes the critically acclaimed bi-monthly ezine The Flip Factor. If you're ready to jump-start your life, quit your job, make a bajillion dollars, and have more fun and freedom, get your FREE 7 Day Mini-Course NOW at http://www.learntowholesale.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home